Welcome



From time to time I write here about my photographic activities. If you would like to receive an e-mail if there is a new record, you can register or log off here.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Photobooks of the Southwestern USA

Last April, I have, as already reported, traveled to the southwestern United States. From the impressive landscape pictures I've made ​​two photo books. Unlike the pictures in a gallery, the pictures in a book tell a story and with the composition often create a whole different effect. The text is in German, but the pictures will speak for themselves.

The Photo Books are now online and can be viewed on my website.

Simply click on an envelope and the book opens. With a mouse click in the corner you can then flip the pages. (needs Adobe Flash Player)



More Photobooks can be seen on my Homepage.  www.rudolf-hug.ch 

No comments:

Post a Comment