Welcome



From time to time I write here about my photographic activities. If you would like to receive an e-mail if there is a new record, you can register or log off here.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

South America

In addition to my varied business and economic policy activities, I do since several years "photographing". Allow me, in this way to occasionally refer to new work. Should this newsletter be undesirable or be sent to another address, please send me a mail to the address below.

Last fall I visited the countries Chile, Bolivia and Argentina. Highlights were the Atacama desert, the lagoons and salt lakes in Bolivia and canyons in northwest Argentina.

From this trip I have made two photo books. They are now online and can be viewed on my website.


click to view

click to view

No comments:

Post a Comment