Welcome



From time to time I write here about my photographic activities. If you would like to receive an e-mail if there is a new record, you can register or log off here.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Calendar 2010

Also for next year I designed a calendar. My journey in the autumn of last year led me to South America. In particular, the colorful landscapes of the Altiplano have exerted a special fascination for me. The calendar 2010 is therefore devoted to these landscapes.

click to view
The calendar (50x35cm format) can be purchased commercially at a price of 35 francs (plus shipping). If you like a calendar for yourself or purchase as a gift please send me an E-Mail (hg@mpl.ch) by 15 October. Delivery is then about mid to late November. For larger quantities the price is reduced for granted.


The Year 2009
The year 2009 was and is dedicated to nature photography. In February I photographed in Norway golden eagles, sea eagles, moose, lynx and wolves in the snow. In June I was on the Finnish-Russian border on brown bears and owls.
Next week I fly back to Norway in search of musk oxen, fishing sea eagles and elk in the autumn forest. Nature photography is very time consuming and requires infinite patience. Once I have enough material there will be a book and a calendar. The results so far are promising.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment