Welcome



From time to time I write here about my photographic activities. If you would like to receive an e-mail if there is a new record, you can register or log off here.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Calendar 2011

Also for next year I designed a calendar. The various trips to Scandinavia have shown a lot of wildlife pictures. With these images I created the calendar "Wildlife Scandinavia ". The calendar can be viewed at the link below.
The calendar (50x35cm format) can be purchased at a price of 35 Francs (plus shipping). Who wants to buy a calendar for his own or as a gift, can send me an e-mail (hg@mpl.ch) until 15th October .


The year 2010
The year 2010 was and is dedicated to nature- and travel photography. In March, I shot in Finland at -20 ° C owls in the snow. In April I was in Norway and photographed with great patience, black grouse and capercaillie. In July I was in the Himalayas and have traveled to Ladakh - very interesting pictures of monasteries and nomads to up to 4650 m above sea level.
In November, I fly to Canada in search of polar bears. Of a lodge, reachable only by small aircraft, I hope to meet polar bearsby walking - eye to eye but of course at telephoto distances.
The travel books of Ladakh are still under construction but will be ready soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment